CIP - Fire Rescue Services from Canadian Industrial Paramedics
Specialty Fire and Rescue Personnel
Canadian Industrial Paramedics provides the very best emergency fire and rescue services for all industrial operations in the oil, gas, construction, and forestry sectors. CIP is fully licensed to work in, and currently works throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and the Northern Territories. We can customize our services to meet and exceed your project requirements and needs.
All levels of certified Fire / Rescue offering:
- High angle rescue
- Confined space rescue
- Hazardous materials incident stabilization
- Wildland fire suppression and prevention
- Structural fire suppression and prevention
- Motor vehicle incident stabilization
Drilling and Completions work such as:
- Well fracturing operations
- Coil tubing operations and cleanouts
- Acid Jobs
- Pumping or handling of hydrocarbon fluids or corrosive chemicals
- Hot fuelling
Onsite rescue training and value added services include:
- Onsite assessments with customized Emergency Rescue Plans
- Customized rescue or basic fire suppression training of additional onsite personnel - certified or non-certified
- Medical, Safety, and onsite Emergency Response Team
- Man down drills - incorporate all emergency services on site
- Fire drills - establish regular drills and evacuations on site
- Staff training - ways to limit fire hazard(s) and support firefighting efforts
- Develop fire inspection and prevention program(s) including SCBA and Fire Extinguisher training / inspections
- Develop and maintain staff continuing education and skill upkeep with other onsite emergency responders to maintain a cohesive emergency response team
- Provide weekly summary, reporting, and documentation
Fire Rescue Fleet & Equipment
All of CIP's equipment meets and exceeds all standards set by WH&S and WCB in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, and Northern Territories. We consider these recommendations to be minimum standards and aim to always exceed these expectations to provide the best possible care for all workers.
Oilfield Fire Truck & Decontamination Unit (Fire / Combo Unit)
This one-of-a-kind combo truck is manned by 2 experienced and qualified Firefighters. All units are equipped with basic trauma gear, AED, and burn kits. CIP will provide management supervision for all projects to ensure quality, safety, and fire protection services on your project. CIP will customize our services to meet and exceed your project needs. These units were specifically designed and built to handle displacements, well fracturing operations, coil tubing operations, cleanouts, acid jobs, pumping or handling of hydrocarbon fluids or corrosive chemicals, and hot fuelling.
Wildland Emergency Response Truck (W-ERT)
This quick-response unit is well equipped for fast attack of small wildland fires and has the storage space to house the Emergency Rescue Team (ERT) gear.
Decontamination Unit with Light Tower / Generator
This specialized piece of equipment is manned by an experienced and qualified operator. They have been designed to give our clients an option for decontamination services almost anywhere. All units are equipped with basic trauma gear, and AED, and burn kits. CIP will customize our services to meet and exceed your project needs and provide management supervision for all projects to ensure the utmost safety on your project.